Sunday, June 3, 2012

no abandon


It's been months, I know. A friend recently asked if I was done with my blog, I replied no and intended to post, that was at least a month ago. I have not given up on this blog. I suppose the purpose it serves has not been required.

Truth be told, I have not been painting at the steady rate I had been, which to my surprise I am very comfortable with. As does inspiration, creativity comes in many forms. Not all are tangible and fit in a neat little blog post.  

Above is the painting I am currently working on. Yes, it is covered. That's how it's been resting for about a week. I haven't been able to look at it because I'm not sure exactly what is needed to fix it. All I know is it doesn't sit well in my stomach. I'll take a picture of it as is so you can see the obstacle and result in my next post, which will be sooner that later.

So, in short, this is still an active blog. I am working on a painting. Creativity comes in various packages.

No comments:

Post a Comment